Change in URLs for Bernie Sloan's Web pages

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Mon Oct 4 13:30:55 EDT 1999

A number of people have reported getting a "Not Found" message when they try
to link to my Web pages housed at the University of Illinois Graduate School
of Library Science. The reason for this is that there has been a slight
change to the URLs for these pages.

Where the URLs used to read "~sloan", they now should read "~b-sloan".

For example, the old URL for my Library Consortia Documents Online page was:

http://www.lis.uiuc.edu/~sloan/consort.htm

The URL for that page is now:

http://www.lis.uiuc.edu/~b-sloan/consort.htm

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.....

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning and Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone:  (217) 333-4895