HarpWeek Printing

Bob Duncan duncanr at mail.lafayette.edu
Fri Oct 1 14:58:07 EDT 1999

Any HarpWeek (Web) subscribers on the list?  If you have dealt with their
new printing application and have the time to contact me off-list I would
appreciate it.  I'm concerned mainly with finding out whether this makes
printing appreciably easier---none of my public printers meet their minimum
requirements and I'm reluctant to alter that situation based only on the
vendor's assertion that printing is now easy.  (Considering their past
failures to "get it" at the level required to provide a real solution, I'm
a tad skeptical.)

Bob Duncan

  Robert E. Duncan
  Systems Librarian