[WEB4LIB] RE: Beware of pages changing your homepage. . .

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Fri Oct 22 08:36:02 EDT 1999

I've seen Javascript that does this for Netscape too -- I think it was
at Lycos.  If you are using Netscape 4.x, it is important to keep your
prefs.js file set to read-only so that when this occurs, the change
won't be saved when the browser is restarted.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI