[WEB4LIB] new search site - Oingo

Sue Kamm suekamm at class.org
Tue Oct 12 12:26:33 EDT 1999

Hanan, "Oingo" may be an in-joke.  There was a "group" (I can't remember
if they were musicians or an acting troupe) called "Oingo Boingo" which
flourished (at least in Southern California) a number of years ago.

--
Your friendly CyberGoddess and ALA Councilor,
Sue Kamm
email:  suekamm at class.org
If this Nation is to be wise as well as strong, if we are to achieve our

destiny, then we need more new ideas for more wise men reading more good

books in more public libraries.  These libraries should be open to
all--except the censor.  We must know all the facts and hear all the
alternatives and listen to all the criticisms.  Let us welcome
controversial books and controversial authors.  For the Bill of Rights
is
the guardian of our security as well as our liberty.
--John F. Kennedy.