Keeping up

Dan Lester dan at 84.com
Mon Nov 29 12:22:58 EST 1999

In the last several days someone requested suggestions of lists to follow
to keep up with the webmaster's world.  One that I'd suggest, particularly
for those in academia, is  UWEBD at LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU

I find it fascinating to see how differently some of the university web
folks look at things from how we do.  It is educational, as many of us have
to work with them (or under them, heaven forbid).  There is even enough
there to be of some interest to those in non-academic libraries.

happy holidays

dan

--
Good, Fast, and Cheap: Which two of the three would you like?
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716 USA 208-383-0165