[WEB4LIB] Re: Blocking web-based chat

Floyd Ingram fingram at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 26 12:34:29 EST 1999

AMEN!  It is these debates that confused people to the point where they
don't know the difference between abuse and discipline, positive comment and
sexual harassment, facts and fiction, and on-and-on!

Floyd Ingram
Columbia, South Carolina
Fax: (801) 327-3914 Home
E-mail: <mailto:fingram at mindspring.com>
Homepage: <http://fingram.home.mindspring.com>
"Relax... Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday."