[WEB4LIB] Re: Netscape problem

Peter Jorgensen peterj at rand.lcl.lib.ne.us
Wed Nov 24 18:01:19 EST 1999

Well, this has been an interesting discussion.  It sounds like this
behavior can be brought on by any of a number of different things: Java,
Javascipt, stylesheets, and security software have all been mentioned.
But in any case, it appears that the only way to solve the problem is to
reboot.

Thanks to all who responded.  FWIW, I raised the question because I'm
preparing a handout on commom problems for a computer/Internet
troubleshooting workshop we're having in a couple of weeks.  Thanks again!

Peter Jorgensen
Reference Department, Lincoln City Libraries
Lincoln, Nebraska
peterj at rand.lcl.lib.ne.us