[WEB4LIB] Re: Netscape problem

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Tue Nov 23 13:46:55 EST 1999

Robin,

I should have been a little more clear on that point.  I think part of the
problem may be with the security software [Fortress, Winselect, WinU,etc.]
-- Netscape seems to get hung up by the software - I can't be more
specific than that because I'm not sure how the specifics of each product
work but they do seem to interfere with Netscape in some small way that
leads to this behavior.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library