[WEB4LIB] Netscape problem

Charles P. Hobbs transit at primenet.com
Tue Nov 23 13:34:27 EST 1999

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Peter Jorgensen wrote:

> Has anyone had a problem with Netscape Communicator 4.x suddenly refusing
> to respond to mouse clicks on hyperlinks?  We frequently have this problem
> on a number of our computers, both public and staff PCs, some using
> Windows 95 and some using Windows 98.  Everything will be going along

I just had it happen to me about 5 minutes ago. Netscape 4.6, Windows 98,
new Dell with 128 megs ram. . .switched over to IE and everything worked
ok.

I was running Anzio Telnet and Microsoft Word at the same time, but that
shouldn't have affected anything.

In any event, restarting Windows cleared everything up.