Design for access to Electronic Databases

Heather Moorcroft h_moorcroft at library.ntu.edu.au
Thu Nov 18 20:38:51 EST 1999

Hi all

I am presently re-designing our webpages for accessing
Electronic Resources, mainly Databases. I have been
looking around at other library webpages for ideas on
how best to do it.

It seems that the most common access is through an
alphabetical listing and often through subject access as
well.

Naturally I want something that allows maximum access
and least effort in upkeep!

Any ideas, or examples of sites that are well organised
would be most welcome. I had a look at the Web4Lib
archives and found a few postings there, but would like
more.

Thanking you in advance

Heather

ps I think this list is great!