[WEB4LIB] Web-based bulletin boards?

Jian Liu jiliu at script.lib.indiana.edu
Thu Nov 18 19:37:37 EST 1999

I asked a similar question earlier, and got quite few leads. Since then I
have tried several of them, available at
http://cgi.resourceindex.com/Programs_and_Scripts/Perl/ \
Bulletin_Board_Message_Systems/ (should be on one line). Ultraboard,
Discus and Ultimate Bulletin Board are all pretty good. WebBoard by
O'Reilly is probably the best.

Jian