Is Netscape dead?

Ed Summers esummers at odu.edu
Thu Nov 18 15:34:54 EST 1999

Several months ago I downloaded IE 5.0 *only* because I wanted to begin
experimenting with the Extensible Stylesheet Language (XSL). I am impartial to
MS in general, but I really do feel that a lot of credit should go to MS for
their early support  of XSL as it was being developed.

I've heard (don't ask me where) that NS plans to support XSL once the spec
stabilizes--which happened just two days ago when the W3C recommended XSLT and
XPath.  So I'm really hoping that they can pull their stuff together and
deliver...

Ed Summers
Old Dominion University
Norfolk, Virginia