[WEB4LIB] Netscape or webpage problem?

Brian Sheppard bboru at si.umich.edu
Tue Nov 16 00:19:58 EST 1999

If you're using DHTML, you may want to have a look at the following urls
regarding a Netscape resize bug:

http://www.webreference.com/dhtml/diner/resize/

http://www.cybernet.ch/users/massimo/commands/commands.htm
(This offers a Dreamweaver command which corrects the NN resize bug.)

Otherwise, I've not a clue.
Good luck.
-Brian

On Mon, 15 Nov 1999, Vicki Falkland wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I am an HTML "newbie", designing a small page for staff-only use in our
> library. (I'm using Win95, Netscape 4.08, and Dreamweaver 2.01)
>
> With my page set as 'home', Netscape opens just fine and displays it just
> fine.
> However, when opening a second Netscape window, it only opens half-sized,
> then when I maximise it, my page doesn't display correctly ... content is
> skewed and/or missing. Hitting 'reload' is the only way to get it to
> display correctly.
>
> Is there something I have missed in my page settings? Is it me or Netscape
> or Dreamweaver or ....what?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Vicki

Brian Sheppard