[WEB4LIB] Picture of card catalog

Joy Schwarz schwarz at AXP.WINNEFOX.ORG
Wed Nov 10 16:59:46 EST 1999

Hi Yale -

I used the AltaVista Images, Audio & Video Web Search page
< http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?mmdo=1&stype=simage > using the
phrase card catalog, and it brought up this nice photo
< http://search.corbis.com/default.asp?i=10891715&vID=1&rID=101 >
as well as others.  Cheers!

Joy Schwarz                           |  Any sufficiently
Web Coordinator/I.L.L. Librarian      |  advanced technology
Winnefox Library System               |  is indistinguishable
Oshkosh, WI  USA                      |  from magic.
http://axp.winnefox.org               |      Clarke's Third Law
http://oshkoshonthewater.com                 Arthur C. Clarke