Librarians' Resource Center Updates for November

Tim Tripp ttripp at inforamp.net
Mon Nov 8 23:16:47 EST 1999

Greetings, Gentlefolk,

The New Resources List for November is now available on the LRC site, at
http://www.sla.org/chapter/ctor/toolbox/resource/

This month, we have added a new section: University Guides.  There are metasites,
rankings, etc.
Should you be looking for a specific topic, please remember to use the search engine.
All sites are searchable by title, subject, and abstract.

We look forward to your feedback and recommendations.

Tim Tripp
Margaret Gross

--
Tim Tripp. Librarian.
MacDonald Dettwiler Space and Advanced Robotics Limited

Work: ttripp at mdrobotics.ca
Home: ttripp at inforamp.net
ICQ : 38301750
http://www.inforamp.net/~ttripp

SLA Toronto Chapter - Home of the Librarians' Resource Centre
http://www.sla.org/chapter/ctor/

### There is a crack in everything.
### That's how the light gets in.
                          - Leonard Cohen