Seen any good web pages?

Gary E. Masters gmasters at tamiu.edu
Thu Nov 4 09:26:09 EST 1999

I have been asked (told) to do a personal web page, as have all of the
librarians who are also faculty members at Texas A&M International
University.  The standard faculty format does not fit as well as I would
like.  If you have seen one for a librarian that you think is especially
effective, please post the URL.  What I have in mind is something with a
few pictures, some resume information at the end, but up front what my
section (automated services) does, how to get help and perhaps links to
other locations.

Thanks,

Gary Masters

Gary E. Masters