[WEB4LIB] javascript

Tara Calishain calumet at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 9 16:52:28 EST 1999

At 01:21 PM 11/9/99 -0800, Catherine Presant wrote:
>I'm still a novice in the web development department...so I'd appreciate
>any help I can get!  I need the script for a simple drop down menu.  Not
>one where you choose from a list and it links you to another site or to a
>pop-up window...just a simple drop down menu with a list of information
>that people can look at...that's it...

This is as good a time as any to let folks know that Internet.com
has launched javascript.com, an online JavaScript source. It's got a
big archive of 'scripts, etc.

http://www.javascript.com/

You want the navigation section of the archive:

http://javascript.internet.com/navigation/

I'm not affiliated with these folks -- just stumbled across them while I
was putting together ResearchBuzz yesterday.

Tara

Finding you great Internet research resources--
free weekly newsletter!
http://www.researchbuzz.com