Free listserv service on the net

Francesco Giacanelli md1251 at mclink.it
Wed Nov 3 04:55:36 EST 1999

(This msg. has been cross-posted: please, excuse duplications)

Our documentation center on blindness coordinates some other officies spread
across Italy.
In order to mainstream the communications among them, I was thinking about
establishing an electronic discussion group.

As we have no direct access to Internet (we rely on commercial ISP) I would
like to have informations about such a service on the net, possibly free of
charge (I know only e-groups at http://www.egroups.com) and if they are
reliable and could assure enough privacy for the service.

I appreciate also informations about other similar experiences.

Thanks very much in advance
Francesco Giacanelli
Francesco Giacanelli
Biblioteca Italiana per i Ciechi - Centro di Documentazione Tiflologica
(Italian Library for the Blind - Documentation Center on Blindness)
Via della Fontanella di Borghese, 23 - 00186 Roma, Italy
Tel.: +39 06 68219820
Fax: +39 06 68136227
e-mail: cdtinfo at bibciechi.it
private e-mail: md1251 at mclink.it