[WEB4LIB] Personalized Library Pages

Dan Ream dream at saturn.vcu.edu
Thu May 27 22:20:29 EDT 1999

Carl--

Jimmy Ghaphery and I did a presentation about personalized library web
pages at the Computers in Libraries conference back in March. You'll find
links to most of these projects on our web page at
http://www.library.vcu.edu/mylibrary/cil99.html

Our own personalized "My Library" project is accessible in demo form at
http://www.library.vcu.edu/mylibrary/test.html

--Dan Ream
  Head, Instruction & Outreach Services
  Virginia Commonwealth University Library
  Richmond, Virginia