[WEB4LIB] Groupwise 5.5

Mike McGuire mike at tcnet.org
Wed May 26 21:50:50 EDT 1999

And speaking of which (and this may have been discussed here before),
we're trying to get an intranet up and running. Currently, we have Novell,
NT, and RedHat Linux servers (yeah ... I know, too many varieties; but,
each serves its purpose). All PCs run Windows '98 and email is through
telnetting to accounts set up on our quasi-freenet-like Pine system.

Any *strong* recommendations as to GroupWise, Lotus Notes, MS Exchange,
Netscape SuiteSpot, etc.?

Thanks.

Mike McGuire
Library Director