[WEB4LIB] Other listservs

Dan Lester dan at 84.com
Wed May 26 19:53:10 EDT 1999

At 03:12 PM 5/26/99 -0700, Yvonne Parton wrote:
>recently was asked if there was a site that has a
>compilation of listservs and their purposes.

First of all, my standard reminder that LISTSERV(R) is a registered
trademark and not a generic term for "mailing list".  The most
comprehensive source of this type of information, regardless of list
management software being used, is http://www.liszt.com   The compilation
of LISTSERV(R) lists is at http://www.lsoft.com/lists/list_q.html   The
cataloging list is AUTOCAT, and you can find it at either of these sites.

There are also several sites with lists of library related lists, but I'll
leave it to someone else to provide that information.

cheers

dan

--
Good, Fast, and Cheap: Which two of the three would you like?
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716 USA 208-383-0165