[WEB4LIB] RE: Deja News changes

Christopher Handy charta at inetdirect.net
Tue May 25 20:37:46 EDT 1999

At 6:38 PM -0500 on 5/25/99 Mary Anthes wrote:

|>I agree!  I use DejaNews alot for troubleshooting and ideas but the new site
|>is really hard to navigate.  I really dislike how hard it is to go from
|>search results to follow a thread and then back to your original results
|>again.

When using the Power Search feature, setting the results type to "Deja
Classic" will eliminate the huge graphical banners and sidebars from the
results display and allow you to list and thread the messages in much the
same manner that was possible using the earlier, "classic" interface (as I
remember it, anyway).

Christopher Handy
Indianapolis, IN
<mailto:charta at inetdirect.net>