[WEB4LIB] FrontPage98 and Hyperlinks

Floyd Ingram fingram at mindspring.com
Sun May 23 21:28:40 EDT 1999

If anyone has an answer that indicates yes a report can be generated, please
reply indicating how it can be done from FP98.  I have not found the
solution and I have been using FP98 for about two years.

MSC 25
Floyd Ingram
Director of Library Services
Benedict College
Columbia, South Carolina 29204-1086

Voice: (803) 253-5182 or 5181; Fax: (803) 540-2528
E-mail: < mailto:ingramf at benedict.edu> OR <mailto:fingram at mindspring.com>