[WEB4LIB] Re: Netscape 4.5

Diane K. Kovacs diane at KOVACS.COM
Fri May 7 11:38:08 EDT 1999

I forgot to also ask the group in general..can a Java Applet be simply
platform specific?  That is the program itself simply won't run on a Mac
but requries the PC OS?  So that the browser is irrelevant in any case?
For example I received dozens of copies of the Happy99.exe worm but they
simply don't run on Mac because they are PC programs? Thanks 8).

Also, Carol Dichtenberg, I'm sorry I didn't save your e-mail address but
could you send me the URL for site you have problems with so I can look at
it?  As a primarily Mac user I'm very curious.
Cordially,
Diane

Diane K. Kovacs, Kovacs Consulting Internet & World Wide Web Training

http://www.kovacs.com (330)273-5032 - fax: (330)225-0083
_Cybrarians Guide to Successful Internet Programs and Services_ _The
Internet Trainer's Total Solution Guide_
(Forthcoming! from Neal-Schumann)_The Essential Guide to *Electronic
Library* Collection Development on the Web: Selection Criteria and Core
Collections_
(forthcoming?) _Health and Medicine on the Internet_
http://www.amazon.com/