Library Consortia Documents Online

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Wed May 5 20:59:07 EDT 1999

Last night I finished a Web site that offers links to a collection of about
100 Web-accessible primary source documents (e.g., bylaws and
strategic plans) dealing with the governance and administration of library
consortia and cooperatives.

This resource will be helpful to those of you who might be developing
or revising documents (or the governance structure itself) at your
consortium. The Web site is purposefully very straightforward. The
value is not in what I have to say....the value is in the links to the
resources themselves. Let me know what you think.....

http://www.lis.uiuc.edu/~sloan/consort.htm

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning & Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone: (217) 333-4895