Sending Letters to Dr Laura,

P.A. Gantt pgantt at icx.net
Sat May 1 09:52:56 EDT 1999

I hate to expose my ignorance... but who in the
heck is Dr. Laura???

Or for that matter who in the heck
cares except one poster apparently!

Actually glad I don't
know about her I guess... don't need my
blood pressure raised... sounds like some
kind of we*rdo just reading about her...
but then I guess I could have read the
dribble wrong...

Hmmmmm.

I guess you have to forgive technophobes
for they know not of which they speak...

Sometimes ignorance isn't bliss, it's just ignorance.

> .... I hope she does get lots of letters
> from our professional community.  I thought people
> might want the contact info for her:
> Fax: 818-461-5140
> Address:
> Dr. Laura Schlessinger
> c/o Premiere Radio Networks
> 15260 Ventura Blvd  Ste 500
> Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
>
> guess it was unrealistic of me to imagine that dr. laura has an email address  ;)    ~ laurie

My my my... <cluck, cluck, cluck> Satire noted and fully appreciated!

--
P.A.
pgantt at icx.net