[WEB4LIB] Re: Censorship Sites

P.A. Gantt pgantt at icx.net
Sat May 1 05:19:37 EDT 1999

> Shirl Kennedy (wondering who appointed these people as guardians of MY
> family)

Ain't dat the truff!

Do we really want to become automatons of the STATE (capital
State)??? I don't feel comfortable being Big Brother's
Minion to act as some automaton controlling children or
other human beings by ceding my individual rights and
responsibilities to government control.

Nor do I understand this draw attention to myself
mentality of one by posting to lists or preaching
to a list that does not want to hear my message.

Why the person has this cause celeb. and thrusts
his preachin' intermittably is beyond my understanding...
any thoughts into this agenda person's major malfunction???

Maybe he didn't get enough attention from his mother
growing up? Who knows???

--
P.A. Gantt, Computer Science Technology Instructor
Electronic Media Design and Support