[WEB4LIB] Converting .cda files to .wav files

Huntington Woods Library htwd at tln.lib.mi.us
Thu May 6 15:01:57 EDT 1999

It is funy you should ask that question.  I am just finishing a
course on Computer and MIDI Music.  We us a program called Peak to
record, manipulate, and save sound files.  Yes, ultimatley saving
them as a shockwave file would be preferable for you, but some
quality may be lost.  We have been operating on Macs in our lab
sessions, so I am not sure if Peak is a PC program.  I hate working
on Macs as much as the next person, but they do work well when
working with audio (wow, that was an akward, unexpected aliteration).  You
might want to search for it online.

Brent Pliskow
Huntington Woods Public Library
Webmaster