[WEB4LIB] Re: HTTP User-Agent Variables

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Tue Mar 23 15:44:21 EST 1999

> Unfortunately, there's no such list.

Thanks!  I new there we so many.  I was looking for a list of the more
common ones.  I was able to do that from the Browserwatch site.  Thanks
again.

             Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
         Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
              Aurora, CO :: msauers at bcr.org
                  www.bcr.org/~msauers
             The WWW Library Directory is @
             www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir/
          PGP Public Key available on request

     "Some say information should be free. It's not.
     Information is power. Information in currency."
                 --Billy Idol, Wasteland

  Opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.