[WEB4LIB] Re: IE 5.0

Robert J. Tiess u1013066 at warwick.net
Tue Mar 23 13:19:23 EST 1999

Dan Lester wrote:
> I won't get into browserwars, but will point out that since you can print
> marked selections, you don't have to play the game of previewing and then
> printing only the pages you want.  You can print EXACTLY what you want.

Is this only for text or are graphics and tables also
selectable items?  We need for our patrons to be able
to do both.

I'm also interested if anyone's tried doing any XML
with IE5.  Based on some articles I have read (e.g.
http://www.zdnet.com/pcweek/reviews/0615/15ie5.html)
I am wondering how the "final release" XML
implementation worked out.

Robert