ie5 update info

Dan Lester dan at 84.com
Sat Mar 20 18:11:22 EST 1999

To follow up on the comments regarding IE5 in the last day or two, I did
get the 67 MB complete IE5 zip file from ZDnet.  It will install everything
there is with IE5 (though I didn't choose to do so).  It DID install the
radio button bar and features.  It also puts its own "provided by ZDNet" in
the title bar, as well as replacing the spinning EI logo with the spinning
ZD logo.  I imagine that every major redistributor puts its own logo on the
files.

I guess if you do NOT want some other brand name on it, you'd better try to
get it directly from MS.  Good luck.

cheers

dan

--
Good, Fast, and Cheap: Which two of the three would you like?
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716 USA 208-383-0165