[WEB4LIB] Re: Thin clients for web OPACs

James Klock j-klock at evanston.lib.il.us
Fri Mar 19 12:16:00 EST 1999

>Not "productized" as a thin client yet, the Netwinder, a StongARM based
>network machine, ...  The following url refers to the DM, a
>general purpose machine, aimed at Linux developers.  Eventually someone
>will configure the Netwinder as a thin client.

I happened to notice a link on that page to
http://www.corelcomputer.com/products/linux/netwinder_lc.htm
which is the thin client "productization" of the Netwinder...  It has not
yet been released, so pricing is unavailable, but the technical specs are
provided.

Amazing how quickly things move, isn't it?

James