No subject

Shirley Huie s_j_huie_7 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 08:01:03 EST 1999

I work in an academic library. We will be installing photocopy card
vending machines in our library. The cards  will also be used with the
computer printers and microfilm machines.

Printing is often abused by students. Does anyone have any suggestions
on how to encourage economical  printing?  We have considered such
things as varying pricing schemes for copy machines vs. computer
printing. We do allow downloading onto floppies. In addition, how
reliable and cost effective are the vending card machines, really, in
terms of repair and encouraging or discouraging copying and/or printing?

Thanks for your response. Response may be sent here or directly to my
e-mail.

==
Shirley Huie
s_j_huie_7 at yahoo.com