Associating an .exe file

Stephanie Kraus krauss at crisny.org
Fri Mar 26 10:46:23 EST 1999

HELP!!!  I just did the stupidest thing and cannot undo it!

 I accidentally associated all .exe files to open up the EBSCOhost program.
Now no matter what program you run- EBSCOhost opens.  I have tried to get in
to Regedit, uninstall and nothing will let me in.  When I go to view file
type and click on the type I had created it will not let me edit it so I
cannot change it or delete it.  I am stuck- Is there a way to undo what I
have done short of reformatting the hard drive????

Stephanie Kraus  <krauss at uhls.lib.ny.us>
Head of Outreach and Internet Services
Wm. K. Sanford Town Library <wkslibry at uhls.lib.ny.us>
Loudonville, NY 12211