Novell's BorderManager

Jackie DeLong jsd at anderson.edu
Fri Mar 26 08:22:53 EST 1999

	Are there any libraries out there (or their campuses, institutions) using
Novell's BorderManager to help with remote users access to IP restricted
databases.  We are looking at the possibilities of BorderManager on our
campus.  What I'm not sure of is what is required on the "users" end?  Do
they have to set up the proxy in their browser?  We are wanting something
as simple and seamless as possible for the remote user.

Any observations are welcome.

Jackie DeLong	jsd at anderson.edu
Systems Librarian	(765) 641-4277 PHONE
Nicholson Library	(765) 641-3850 FAX
Anderson University - Anderson, Indiana 46012
       http://bones.anderson.edu