[WEB4LIB] RE: My favourite (favorite) library home page

Kyle Harriss kharriss at d.umn.edu
Mon Mar 15 12:12:29 EST 1999

Holly,

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999, Holly Gordon wrote:
> As a person who has had seizures brought on by computer monitors--
> ..(remainder deleted)

I've heard of this happening. What factors contribute to this?

As someone who purchases equipment and sets it up in our
Library for public use:

  All other factors being equal, are there some things we
  could avoid that would minimize the problems that you
  or other susceptible persins might have with the PCs in
  our Library?

  Is it mostly video content?  Is it mostly the hardware
  refresh rate?

Thanks.
Kyle Harriss		      voice: (218) 726-6546
UMD Library		      email: kharriss at d.umn.edu
10 University Drive
Duluth,  MN  55812