Web Master Position Description

Harris, Pam Paharris at state.mt.us
Fri Mar 5 18:12:51 EST 1999

In the last two years I have become our library's web master mainly by
default.  I am in a small state government agency library and am now in the
process of updating my position description to include the web master
duties.  I'm sure I am not alone since I have heard similar stories from
other librarians both on this listserv and elsewhere.

I would appreciate any input about updating/writing a position description
to include all of the new web master duties.

Thanks

Pam Harris
CEIC/Montana Dept. of Commerce
1424 Ninth Ave