[WEB4LIB] Re: underlining on or off on public web stations

Jian Liu jiliu at script.lib.indiana.edu
Fri Mar 5 10:43:01 EST 1999

To complicate the discussion more, you can add the following lines in
between the <head> </head> statement, in your html files and hide
underlines from the server side. So it is not just "a standard in web
browsers". Your browser has to support css, of course.

<!--
    A  { text-decoration: none; }
-->

Jian