[WEB4LIB] Site mapping software

TMGB bennettt at am.appstate.edu
Wed Jun 30 20:18:42 EDT 1999

The one at this URL was created with a demo of Wisebot from
www.tetranetsoftware.com these are the same that bring you Linkbot.

JAVA Version
http://www.library.appstate.edu/admin/site_map/library_SiteMap_Applet.htm

HTML Version
http://www.library.appstate.edu/admin/site_map/html/library_Treehtm.htm

Although neither of these are what we actually have for our site map
(not my choice).  I prefer the java version, it is quick and concise in
a tree structure.

Thomas

Michael Sauers wrote:

> BCR is looking to implement a sitemap.  What packages are people using and
> which do you recommend?  TIA!

>              Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
>          Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
>               Aurora, CO :: msauers at bcr.org
>          PGP public Key and other info available @
>               http://www.bcr.org/~msauers
>              The WWW Library Directory is @
>          http://www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir/
>
>   "Government did not become more responsive due to
>  online users; it just became more responsive to them."
>           -- Eli M. Noam, Columbia University
>          "Will the Internet Be Bad for Democracy?
>                       NetFuture #91
>
>   Opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett           Appalachian State University
Computer Consultant II                  University Library
bennettt at am.appstate.edu
http://www.library.appstate.edu/admin/
Voice:  828 262 6587			FAX:    828 262 3001

Windows 95 is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit patch for an 8-bit
operating system that was originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor.
 - Chris Dunphy     Boot Magazine