[WEB4LIB] Fw: Internet management software

HIS HIS at virtuallibrarian.com
Wed Jun 30 12:32:04 EDT 1999

Steve

Check out Full Control from Bardon Systems.  www.bardon.com

It handles all of the functions you require, plus an extensive amount of
remote management, security, etc.

The downside is that we have been struggling for a month to stop Full
Control from freezing up (Not Responding) on our systems (Win '98).  I've
been working closely with Bardon, however expect to dedicate sometime fine
tuning the software.  Also, Full Control has some obvious security holes if
you use it with template style software like MS Access or Publisher.

I wish Fortress would add-on a time management function to their already
excellent security package.  However until that happens, Full Control's
functionality out weighs the negative side.

If you here of any others please forward them to me.  Thanks.

Cynthia Hetherington
Senior Technology Librarian
Englewood, NJ