HTML Tables into Excel?

Rich.Harrington at co.hennepin.mn.us Rich.Harrington at co.hennepin.mn.us
Mon Jun 21 17:26:45 EDT 1999

Hi Everyone,

   Does anyone know if the newest version of MS Excel (or anything else, for
that matter) has the ability to take an HTML table and import it?

   The Web server at my institution -- over which I have no control -- doesn't
generate a log file, just an html report (e.g., see
http://www.co.hennepin.mn.us/wusage/10390.htm ).

   I spent a lot of frustrating time entering data manually, and even more
frustrating time trying to figure out how not to enter it manually.  My boss and
our governing board like to see the statistics to justify my/our continuing
existence.

Thanks,

Rich Harrington
Hennepin County Law Library