QWS3270Plus

Paul H. Gray phgray at tcjc.cc.tx.us
Tue Jun 15 13:09:22 EDT 1999

I know several of you use QWS3270 Plus because you recommended it to me.
BTW - it is a GREAT product with very helpful Tech Support.

My question involves running it  - WITHIN Netscape.

I have two sessions (catalog and EASI) defined each of which goes to a
specific (different) IP address and runs a script file that performs the
necessary key strokes to get me from the opening screen of that site to
where I need to be.

>From the command line I run, for instance - ...QWS3270P.EXE -zcatalog

Is there ANY way to do something similar within Netscape?
I have my URL:TN3270 application preference set to QWS3270P.EXE%1
This opens QWS and passes along the IP address specified in my link -
BUT it leave me at the opening screen where the patrons have to go manually
through several undocumented steps.

Has anyone accomplished this - or am I asking the impossible?

Paul H. Gray
Learning Resources Manager
TCC Northeast Campus Library
Hurst, TX 76054