[WEB4LIB] Ref Q: finding data

Shirl Kennedy skenned1 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jun 11 14:33:07 EDT 1999

THE HARRIS POLL #11, Wednesday, February 17, 1999

EXPLOSIVE GROWTH OF A NEW BREED OF "CYBERCHONDRIACS"

60 million adults searched the Web for health care information last year.
91% found what they needed.
Depression, cancer, allergies, bipolar disorder, arthritis, high blood
pressure, migraine and anxiety disorder top the list of diseases they are
interested in.

http://www.louisharris.com/poll/1999polls/feb1799.html