Need updates for Not Just Cows

Bill Drew drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Mon Jun 7 14:18:26 EDT 1999

I am in the midst of a major update and enhancement of Not Just Cows.  If
your library has a collection related to some aspect of agriculture or a
related science, please check your record in Not Just Cows for accuracy and
currency.  I especially need e-mail addresses for a contact for each library
as well as a description of your library.  If you are not listed in Not Just
Cows and feel your library should be listed, fill out the form on the NJC
homepage.  Thank you.  Please forward this message.

--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill"); Associate Librarian (Systems, Reference)
President, SUNY Librarians Association (SUNYLA)
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902
E-mail: drewwe at morrisville.edu powwow:drewwe at wedrew.lib.morrisville.edu
Phone: (315)684-6055 or 684-6060 Fax: (315)684-6115
Voicemail:877-324-6289 Box # 607400110 (Toll Free)
Homepage: <http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/>
Not Just Cows: <http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/>
LibraryLinks: <http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/library/>
SUNYLA: <http://www.albany.edu/library/sunyla/>