[WEB4LIB] RE: Microsoft Access

O-Tech International, Ltd. o-tech at o-tech.com
Wed Jun 2 12:05:04 EDT 1999

Hi Bill,
I have been singing about the other Bill (Gates) new Access product, Access 2000
of Office 2000, in stores on June 10.  I played with the Beta version and find
it truly remarkable - point and click, publish your existing Access Database on
the web dynamically using 'Data Access Pages'
 http://www.microsoft.com/office/2000/Office/Brochure/Page2.htm
IMHO.
Eva Holtsmark________________________O-Tech International, Ltd.