[WEB4LIB] Creating an icon

Chris Gray cpgray at library.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jun 17 12:46:41 EDT 1999

.ico is separate format; you need a special editor to create icons.

I tried out the shareware AX-Icons editor for a similar logo-to-icon
conversion and it worked quite well.  If you try it and like it it costs
$14 US:

http://www.axialis.com/axicons/

IconForge and MicroAngelo are two similar but more expensive programs

Chris Gray
Library Systems
University of Waterloo