[WEB4LIB] Application Icons for Web

Don Yarman yarmando at clc.lib.oh.us
Thu Jun 10 14:34:08 EDT 1999

Glenn Heiserman wrote:
> Caution! If you are talking about icons for commercial applications
> available on your system there maybe a violation of trademark or similar
> laws.  This would be especially true if your network has remote access.

(Apparently this process ~can~ be more painful).

I'm hoping, in my innocent and naive way, that I'm not
in violation of copyright laws.  These jpegs of the
application icons are only going to be used on my in-house
menus.  Instead of what I currently have -- icons on
the desktop -- I'll just have icons on a menu.

Yeah, sure, I'm certain someone could sue me for something.
But I'm standing behind my good intentions:  toddlers
can recognize the picture of Arthur and D.W. even if
they can't read the words "Arthur's Reading Race."

     Your most humble and obedient servant,

                         Don Yarman
                         Grandview Hts Public Library
                         yarmando at clc.lib.oh.us