(no subject)

Anne Frontino auf at camden.lib.nj.us
Thu Jul 22 16:00:57 EDT 1999

My library is interested in the experiences of other libraries in using
Baker & Taylor's new web-based ordering system.  We have used their
CD-ROM based ordering link for a number of years and are particularly
interested in how the "new" system measures up to the existing one.  We
are a small public library with adequate staffing, but can't afford to
waste our time (or money!) on something just because it's new!  Thanks
for any feedback you can provide.  Anne Frontino.