Streamlining Web Procedures

Matthew Theobald mtheobal at ihets.org
Fri Jul 16 18:03:38 EDT 1999

Greetings All,

I've been writing up a little "pipeline" for development and sustaining our web
sites.

The problem, I think, is a common one.   I'm in a production part of our
organization but the content comes from a heavily process oriented part.  Like
fluid dynamics, when a fast moving stream runs adjacent to a slow moving one,
there are eddies (chaos) but the water still flows.

Does anyone have some plan that addresses this critical part of the
development/delivery process?
Anything that has minimized the turbulence without offending the less savvy?

These are really non-scientific questions, but any comments however unstructured
would be great.
I'll be happy to post the responses, and will respect anonymity if need be. ;-)

Have a great weekend. (or a great Monday)

Cheers,

-Matt