[WEB4LIB] RE: printing multiple message from pine at once

Darryl Friesen Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
Fri Jul 16 16:31:50 EDT 1999

> I'll tag another question onto Meg's ... is there a way to delete a range
of
> messages in PINE mail?  Someone once told me how to do this from a UNIX
> prompt, but I lost the commands.

Use the Select command ";".  After pressing ";" there's a number of methods
of selecting messages (all, by number, date etc).  Select the messages you
want to perform an action on.  Now use Apply ("A") to apply a command to all
the selected messages (like delete, print, save etc).

- Darryl

  Darryl Friesen, B.Sc.                        Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
  Programmer/Analyst                            http://gollum.usask.ca/
  Consulting & Development, Computing Services
  University of Saskatchewan                   "The Truth Is Out There"